The base body of the HSL-C filter, which was developed in-house and is protected by patents, differs from the standard Herding® sinter-plate filter in that it is made of thermostabilized sintered polyethylene (PE). Deposition of the product on the surface - classical surface filtration - is achieved by means of a moisture-repellent PTFE coating which is embedded in the pores of the PE base body and forms a microporous surface.
- The coating of PTFE combines with the base body material (PE) to guarantee extensive resistance to chemicals
- Through temperature stabilization of the PE it is possible to use the elements at a permanent temperature of 100° C with transient peaks of up to 110° C
- The elements are marked with a C
- All other properties are the same as for the HSL elements
All elements are available in addition in a non-charging version CA, and the antistatic elements also come with a certificate.
- Very low clean gas values < 0.1 mg/m³ (depending on the dust) even at high temperatures result in a high rate of product recovery and protect man, machine and the environment from dust
- A very long service life, also where abrasive dusts are involved, reduces the costs for servicing and spare parts
- Constant operating conditions (pressure and suction ratios) ensure stable processes with less control effort
The materials used and the special geometry combine to lend the Herding® sinter-plate filter unique properties, e.g. the elements can be washed and recycled and the base body can be recoated - dependent on the dust. In-house production of the filter medium and plant enables optimum coordination of the deposition of product with the particular process.